Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 8: Check In

Pounds Lost this Week:  -2.0
Pounds Lost to Date:  -16.5
Pounds Left to Go:  18.5

2 months.  I’ve been at this for 2 months….doesn’t seem like it. I’m very proud of myself for sticking with the program as long as I have and for my success.  I’m almost halfway to my goal and I have no plans of stopping anytime yet.  I now weigh half a pound less than I was at my 5 week prenatal appointment but not quite at the last recorded weight I have pre-baby (almost).  People at work are definitely noticing and my clothes are not fitting right.  However I don’t want to go buy anything just yet since I could still go down more. 

I don’t think I’ve mentioned this yet, but at the same time that I started WW I also joined a weight loss competition at work.  We just did the first interim weigh-in this week and so far I am in the lead - yaaay!  The winner gets bragging rights a nice fat cash prize!  That prize money would really come in handy in paying for our vacation in September.  I have the worst luck and never win anything; whether it is gambling, raffles or even bingo so I would be psyched to win this competition!  

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...