Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 6: Check In

Pounds Lost this Week:  -1.0
Pounds Lost to Date:  -12.0
Pounds Left to Go:  23.0

Down 2 belt notches!!!   Very, very excited!  I also started wearing this past week a pair of brand new jeans I haven’t fit into for the past year.  I’m 4 lbs away from pre-baby weight (only 3 years later) but still a ways to go to my ultimate goal. 

I am happy to report that I finally got on the Wii last night for an hour.  I’m only 6 weeks late but hey, better late than never, right?!  I make so many trips up and down the 3 flights of stairs in our house that I’ve essentially been doing the stairmaster every night since day 1.  A was so funny watching me on the Wii.  He asked to play too and was doing the Wii Fit Step Aerobics and then he played some tennis.  He was pretty good too!  Now to only be able to keep up with it a few nights a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...