Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 5: Check In

Pounds Lost this Week:  -1.0
Pounds Lost to Date:  -11.0
Pounds Left to Go:  24.0

I’m not surprised by this week.  I actually thought I had possibly gained or had no loss so I’m happy to see at least something.  Not that I ate a ton this week, but I just could ‘feel’ it.  I had a girl’s night out 2 nights ago and cheated a bit.  I also haven’t played volleyball in a couple weeks because of the snow so I’m starting to feel a little lazy. 

Today is going to not be easy either.  We’re having some friends over to watch the Superbowl.  I’m attempting to make the party WW and Atkins Friendly, since half of the guests coming are dieting too.  I’m making:
-          Veggie & Dip Platter
-          Cheese Platter
-          Mixed Nuts
-          Baked Tostidos & Salsa
-          Baked Chicken wings with hot sauce
-          Ribs in the crockpot with a spice rub
-          Fruit Salad
-          Low-Carb Beer
-          Wine Spritzers

Then tomorrow it will be back on the salad wagon ;-)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...