Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 4 Check In

Pounds Lost this Week:  -2.0
Pounds Lost to Date:  -10.0
Pounds Left to Go:  25.0

DOUBLE DIGITS!!!   Wohoooo!!  I’m just about 30% of the way to my final goal and feeling awesome.  I’m down a notch on my belt and even zipping up my boots seem easier going over my calves.  I saw a picture of me taken the other day and I’m still cringing a bit at how I look in pictures, but it’s better than before.  I can’t lie, it’s been tough, but somehow I’ve found the motivation to stick with it.  I only wish I had this motivation 2 years ago ;-)

How have I been doing it?  For one, I’ve cut out almost all booze.  Before: I used to have a glass (or 2) of wine every night.  Now: I’ve had only a couple glasses the entire month – and those were because of really, really bad days at work.  (Thank goodness for those weekly points)  Snacks now consist of fruit, fruit & more fruit.  I feel like the Chiquita banana lady when I come into work.  I pull out of my bag a banana, apple, orange, grapes and strawberries.  One other thing I’ve found to make it easier – weight watchers ice cream sandwiches.  They are delicious and only 3 points!  A huge satisfaction when I need something sweet.

Here’s to having motivation for the next 4 weeks and hopefully another 10 lbs.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...