Wednesday, January 19, 2011

10 Things I Believe In





  1. I believe the right pair of shoes can make any outfit fabulous
  1. I believe in teaching our children manners
  1. I believe in karma; it will come back to bite those that piss it off
  1. I believe a good bottle of wine can solve (or at least take away) most problems
  1. I believe in the power of laughter and try to practice it often
  1. I believe a little mascara can go a long way for self confidence
  1. I believe in traveling to as many places as you can before settling down & starting a family
  1. I believe you don’t need 100 friends to make you happy, just a select special few
  1. I believe you don’t fully appreciate your parents until you become a parent yourself
  1. I believe in picking your battles, you won’t win them all so at least pick the ones that mean the most to you

What’s something you believe in?

5 comments:

  1. I believe in being thankful for loved ones and telling them "I love you" every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #10. I say that all the time.Who wants to fight all the time anyways?! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #5, #7 and #9 - Right there with ya! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for #2!! i can't tell how BLOWN away by kids who are rude and have no manners. i pray my kids aren't like that!! we teach them early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mascara thought...maybe that is why I am addicted to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...