Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 3 Check In

Pounds Lost this Week:  -1.5
Pounds Lost to Date:  -8.0
Pounds Left to Go:  27.0

Here we are, week 3 and as expected my weight loss is starting to slow down.  Of course it’s a little sad to not see a 3lb weight loss, but I knew this would happen.  With 8 lbs down, I am seeing results already.  My rings are a little looser and my pants are fitting more loosely.  I can’t wait to get into my skinny jeans again!  

Cravings weren’t too bad this week.  I really, really wanted a milkshake for some reason this week, but instead settled for some strawberries…..  I bought some Slim Fast snack bars to satisfy my sweet cravings, and they actually taste good!  (and at 3 pts a piece very easy to add into the diet)  If I continue at this rate I’m confident that I’ll be ‘dress ready’ by June and ‘bathing suit’ ready by we go on vacation in September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...