Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 2 Check In

Pounds Lost this Week:  -3.0
Pounds Lost to Date:  -6.5
Pounds Left to Go:  28.5

Another great week!  I’m super psyched and am actually starting to feel lighter, which is giving me even more motivation.  I started playing with my volleyball team this week (after a 2 season hiatus) and maybe it was imagination, but I felt more agile on the court.  I can only imagine how great it will feel once all of the weight is off.  I know this rapid loss isn’t going to last and I will reach a plateau soon but it’s definitely a huge help to my psyche to see the numbers going down. 

Of course I’m dying for a huge pizza all to myself but instead I’ll be grabbing some carrot sticks…oh yum!  (insert sarcasim)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! You should be proud of yourself. I'm glad to hear that you went with WW instead of Medifast. I tried that one once and it was awful! Horrible food, even worse headaches and no way to stay on it long term and learn anything useful from it. WW is definitely the way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...