Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Favorites: Week 9


For this week's installment of Friday Favorites the prompts are:
  • Favorite picture (can be a personal picture or a piece of art)
  • Favorite fast food restaurant
  • Favorite actor/actress

Favorite Picture:
One of my favorite pictures is one from our honeymoon.  We were taking a jeep tour of Moorea (French Polynesia) and stopped in a pineapple field.  My husband and I have a tradition of taking self portraits wherever we go and snapped this one in the middle of the pineapple field.  I love our smiles and the happiness captured in this photo.


Favorite Fast Food Restaurant:
Every time I go to visit my brother on the west coast I have to eat at In-N-Out Burger.  I don’t know what it is about that place but I just love it.  I wish they would open one up on the east cost :(  I tried Five Guys and it’s just not the same.


Favorite Actor/Actress:
George Clooney for sure.  Just look at him....what’s not to love??? 

1 comment:

  1. I've missed the past couple of weeks but, have enjoyed reading yours. What a great picture and memory!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...