Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Favorites: Week 10


This is the last week of the HV Nestie Blog Challenge.  I can now say that I’ve completed my very first challenge.  It was actually kind of fun to think about and share some of my favorite things.  Now I’m going to have to find something new to talk about on Fridays :)

For this final week's installment of Friday Favorites the prompts are:
  • Favorite thing about yourself (can be a feature or a talent, etc)
  • Favorite cartoon character
  • Favorite cocktail

Favorite Thing about Yourself:
My hair.  While I hated it growing up, I’ve come to love & appreciate my natural curls.  I can wear it curly, wavy or straight….but I typically wear it curly.  Once in a while I will straighten it, but it’s a pita so I get it done at the salon and I don’t do it very often.



Favorite Cartoon Character:
One of my favorite cartoons growing up was The Smurfs.  I remember waking up early on Saturday mornings and watching it.  Of course Smurfette was my favorite but I also loved Azrael the cat!
Favorite Cocktail:
Dirty Vodka Martini.  Shaken…not stirred.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...