Friday, April 29, 2011

Hippity Hop Hop

(This post is a little late due to my craziness this week, but better late than never.)  

We had a wonderful Easter this year with our families.  We spent Palm Sunday with my husband’s family and Easter Sunday with mine.  We were able to squeeze in a few outdoor egg hunts with our niece and nephews in-between the bad weather we kept having (and even did some with A inside the house for fun).  The excitement on their faces every time they found an egg was such a joy to watch.  It’s so much more fun celebrating the holidays now that A gets it a bit more.  Here are a few highlights from my favorite moments:

Dying Eggs
I think the Easter Bunny left something....
Following the trail
Hey, what's this he left me??  and yes, it wouldn't be
Easter without the Thomas Easter train
Egg hunt fun

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I cannot wait until the jack is able to "egg hunt for real" next year.
    Anthony's basic is so cute too with his personalization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so nice to read your blogs. You are such a good writer. We had a lot of fun too with Anthony and Adam this Easter. I love to see them smile!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...