Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 15: Check In

Pounds Lost this Week:  -0.75
Pounds Lost to Date:  -23.0
Pounds Left to Go:  12.0

I had my final weigh in for the weight loss competition at work, but the overall final rankings haven’t been published yet so still no clue if I held my 1st place standing or have been knocked out.  What I do know is that I am 13% less in body weight than where I started and 4% less in body fat composition. The staff at our fitness center calculated that of the total pounds I lost, 10 of it was entirely fat – eeeew.  So gross, but at the same time awesome to hear. 

The bridesmaid dress for the wedding I am in this June just came in and I am actually looking forward to my fitting for once.  When I ordered it I was in-between sizes and of course the woman wouldn’t order me the smaller size no matter how much I begged.  Well, good things the alterations are included in the price.  Ha!  They’ll just have to take it in.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. way to go Jenn!
    you look fab and you are such an inspiration! Knowing how busy you are with work and mommy-ness and regular life I'm so proud of you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...