Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 9: Check In

Pounds Lost this Week:  -0.75
Pounds Lost to Date:  -17.25
Pounds Left to Go:  17.75

I am completely shocked the scale did not go the other way this week.  I have been kind of bad this week (couple glasses of wine & a piece of cake at a birthday party…eek!) plus it’s 'that' time so I’ve been feeling very fat  bloated  fat the past few days.  The next couple weeks are going to be tough but I’m not going to stress over it. If I gain a pound or two it’s OK….I’ll loose it again.  I leave in a few days for a week vacation with my son and then as soon as I come back I leave again for a 3 day work conference :::trying to contain my excitement:::  It’s not going to be easy saying no to the good (and free) food I am going to be subject to at the conference so instead I will just limit myself to having a little bit and hope that’s good enough….and definitely take advantage of the hotel gym while I’m there.

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. It's so disappointing when the scale doesn't budge.... it is going to be so much harder while on vacation and then a work conference. I would make it a goal to just maintain and then try losing when you get back home and into the routine of things. Just what I would try -- although I couldn't pass up good free food! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any loss is a good one, Jenn! One of the most important things that I learned while I was actively losing was that the less I deprived myself during a vacation/holiday season/great sale on ice cream the easier it was for me to reign it in afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Margie. I'm just hoping to maintain while away and I'll consider that a win ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...