Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week 11: Check In

Pounds Lost this Week:  -3.25
Pounds Lost to Date:  -20.5
Pounds Left to Go:  14.5

I missed last week’s check in due to vacation so this week’s check in is a 2 week loss.  I am so incredibly excited that I not only didn’t gain during vacation but that I actually lost!!!  Wohooo!!  :::pats self on back:::  I guess running after A and pushing my mom around while in FL earned me some extra cardio points against the eating out and little bit of cheating I did.  Honestly, even when we went out to eat I find myself not eating as much as I did before.  I went out to lunch with some co-workers when I got back to work on Thursday and after half of my turkey burger I was so full!!  I guess that’s a good thing that even when I allow myself to cheat a little I’m not shoveling in large quantities of the bad stuff.

I am more than halfway to my goal and exactly 1 lb away from my true pre-baby weight (finally, 3 years later!!).  I do have quite a bit of toning to do, but with the nice weather finally on its way I plan on doing a lot of walking, running and then swimming once the pool in my complex opens in May.  The past few years I’ve dreaded the summer coming and bathing suit/shorts season, but this year I can’t wait to show off what I’ve been working so hard at!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...