Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday Favorites: Week 6


Better late than never right?!  I had planned to do this post before I left for vacation & schedule it to post automatically but work was crazy before I left and I had no time for anything.  Not being one to shy away from a challenge, I'm posting this one day late to keep up with the challenge.

For this week's installment of Friday Favorites the prompts are:
  • Favorite blog (and not your own)
  • Favorite sport (can be one you play or watch)
  • Favorite memory (past or present)

Favorite Blog:
I am fairly new to the blogging world so I haven’t started reading many blogs.  But one of my favorites so far is Work, Wife, Mom…Life!  On most Wednesdays I participate in Julia’s Working Mommy Wednesday prompts.

Favorite Sport:
I’m funny when it comes to sports.  I prefer to watch them live vs watching on TV.  Although, I’ll watch Yankee baseball and my PSU football in the summer and fall.  My favorite sport is one that I play - volleyball.  I played all through middle and high school and then played intramural in college since my college had a highly ranked NCAA team (I’m good but not THAT good).  I am still playing volleyball today.  I am part of an intramural NYC league and play once a week.     

Favorite Memory:
I have so many but the one that stands out as being not only one of my favorite memories but as a once in a lifetime experience was the 4 weeks I spent backpacking across Europe.  Back in 1999 I spent the spring semester studying abroad in Manchester, England.  After the semester was over I spent the next month traveling with my Euro rail pass, a pack on my back and a few of my friends.  We went to over 20 cities throughout France, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy & Greece.  It was one of the most amazing trips of my life and some of the best memories I have from my college days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...