Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Favorites: Week 7


For this week's installment of Friday Favorites the prompts are:
  • Favorite thing about your husband/fiancĂ©/boyfriend/significant other
  • Favorite restaurant (non fast food)
  • Favorite Children’s book

Favorite Thing About Your Husband:
Definitely his sense of humor.  He is always trying to make me laugh when I’m stressed out or in a bad mood and tries to find the humor in situations where I might not find any.  We enjoy making each other laugh and I know we’ll be sharing laughs for many more years to come.


Favorite Restaurant (non fast food):
I have a few, but one of my very favorites is a small place on the west side of Manhattan that my friend Lisa and I come to love…Kashkaval.  It is a completely unique place - a cheese and gourmet foods market in the front, and an intimate, candlelit wine and cheese bar in the back.  I love their Mediterranean tapas and they serve the most amazing (and price-friendly) cheese and chocolate fondues that I have ever tasted.  It’s a must see if you are on the west side for dinner one night.

Favorite Children’s Book:


This book is my favorite mostly because of the great memories we’ve made with it.  It has become one of A’s favorite books and he reminds me every night that it must be the last book we read before bed.  A has it pretty much memorized and recites the words back with me as I read through it.  Some nights he’ll even “read” it to me :)


1 comment:

  1. The restaurant sounds great! I'll add it to my list of must tries.
    I was actually going to look for a board book copy of Goodnight Moon today! We have the hardcover but, G isn't quite ready yet. Read: he destroys ever piece of paper he touches...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...