Monday, April 29, 2013

Week 16 Results


Pounds Lost this Week:  -2.2 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -28.0 lbs

This week’s loss more than makes up for last week’s small gain. Yay!  Seeing this also leads me to believe that maybe last week wasn’t a true gain and was just extra bloat from too much salt or something.  You-know-who showed up this week as well, which only reaffirmed my bloat suspicion.  I’ve been keeping up with running and this week worked on conquering the hills that surround where I live.  It was tough and slow going but I did it.  I’ve also been drinking mango, ginger infused water.  It’s supposed to boost my metabolism.  Who knows if it really does but I’ve been drinking so much water that it’s a welcome change to have something that tastes a little different.  If you want to try it yourself you can find the recipe HERE.

Here’s this week’s dinner menu:

Sunday 4/28:   Spinach Lasagna Roll ups (6 pts+) with side salad (0 pts+) 

Monday 4/29Slow cooker Thai Chicken over miracle noodles (8 pts+) 

Tuesday 4/30Baked Lump Crab Cakes (5 pts+) with side salad (0 pts+) 
  
Wednesday 5/1:  Leftovers (have an event to attend)

Thursday 5/2:  Ginger & Cilantro baked Tilapia (6 pts+) with steamed broccoli (0 pts+)

Friday 5/3:  Cilantro Thai Grilled ChickenThighs (7 pts+) with side of lemon green beans and salad (0 pts+) (ended up not making this last week)

Saturday 5/4:   Leftovers or take out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...