Monday, April 8, 2013

Week 13 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -1.4 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -25.0 lbs

I’m happy to announce another loss this week.  What makes this week even better is hitting the 25 pound mark!  I’m also at the same weight I was before I got pregnant with Anthony.  I am so incredibly proud of myself for making it these past 3 months.  I am not sure what it is this time around but I feel a mental shift this time.  I’ve dieted before, I’ve been this weight before and I’ve told myself before that I’m not going to put the weight back on.  But something in the back of my mind tells me that I’m serious this time around.  I’m feeling so much healthier and more confident.  Now if I could only find a way to add more hours to the day so that I could get more sleep I’d be all set!

Here’s this week’s dinner menu.

Sunday 4/7:   Roasted whole chicken with rosemary and lemon (pts vary depending on part) with side of sautéed brussel sprouts with lemon & garlic (0 pts)  I swear this is the last time I’m moving this recipe.  We had a party on Saturday night so I didn’t get to make this.  But I made it Sunday and it was delicious!  The chicken stayed so moist & juicy.  Definite recipe keeper. 

Monday 4/8:  Leftovers.  Volleyball night.

Tuesday 4/9:  Flank steak with tomato & onion (4 pts+) side salad

Wednesday 4/10:  Leftovers.  First night of tee ball practice.

Thursday 4/11:  Special dinner out for A’s 5th Birthday!!!

Friday 4/12:  Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops (5 pts+) with side of garlic asparagus

Saturday 4/13:   Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken (7 pts+) with side of lemon green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...