Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 15 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  +0.8 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -25.8 lbs

I would be lying if I didn’t say I was disappointed with my weigh in today.  It’s the first time in 15 weeks that I haven’t had any type of loss, let alone a gain, so it’s kind of a blow to my ego and my motivation.  But it’s barely a pound, so I can’t beat myself up too much over it.  I can only blame myself and it could be due to a number of reasons.  Last week was one of those weeks where I was just SO hungry.  Nothing was satisfying me and drinking gallons of water was just not cutting it.  Could be that the uptick in my exercise was making me more ravenous and I should have adjusted my protein intake to help with the hunger.  Whatever the reason though, today starts a new week and a new beginning.  To end on a positive note, I increased my mileage and ran 3.5 miles yesterday.  I was pretty proud of myself :)  

Here’s this week’s dinner menu:

Sunday 4/21:   Store bought sweet sausages (5 pts+ per link) with sautéed zucchini and garlic (0 pts+)

Monday 4/22:  Taco Monday! (using ground turkey & whole grain shells 6 pts+) with fat free spicy refried beans (2 pts+)

Tuesday 4/23:  Leftovers  (volleyball night)

Wednesday 4/24:  Sprint Stir Fried Chicken with Sugar Snap Peas & Carrots (5 pts+) and ½ cup white rice (5 pts+)

Thursday 4/25:  Ham Steak (3 pts+) with sweet potato fries (5 pts+)

Friday 4/26:  Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken Thighs (7 pts+) with side of lemon green beans and salad (0 pts+) 

Saturday 4/27:   Leftovers (we will be running around between tee ball & birthday parties)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...