Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 12 Results


Pounds Lost this Week:  -1.6 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -23.6 lbs

Another week accomplished!  I was having a hard time finding the motivation this week after being on vacation and not counting points for 2 weeks.  It would have been very easy to just push everything aside and say forget it, but then I told myself that I haven’t worked by butt off for the last 3 months to just say forget it.

I recently went clothes shopping for a couple things and instead of it being a daunting and depressing experience I had to hold myself back from buying everything I tried on!   The best part was finding out that I was back into single digit size pants and I even bought a few size small shirts.  I haven’t bought size small since college!

I guess I had my own doubts about just how far I could come because I didn't really take any good before pictures of myself that I could compare after I’m done.  Since I started dieting Jan 1, I looked back at pictures from December and the holidays to try and find a "before" picture.  It’s amazing how hard it was to find a picture that wasn't just of my face.  I really tried my hardest to keep out of full length of pictures because I hated how I looked other than in close up pictures.  I managed to find one.  While it’s not of me alone, it does the job of showing just how far I've come over the past 3 months.  The left picture is me at Christmas and the right was taken just yesterday on Easter Sunday.


Here’s this week’s dinner menu.

Sunday 3/31: Easter Sunday.  No menu.


Tuesday 4/2: Ham steak with pineapple (6 pts) and steamed asparagus (0 pts)

Wednesday 4/3: Grilled Chicken Bruschetta (6 pts) 

Thursday 4/4:  Leftovers night

Friday 4/5:  Chicken Francese (7 pts) with roasted garlic brussel sprouts (0 pts) 

Saturday 4/6:  We ended up going to visit friends last Saturday night so I tabled this dinner to this week.  Roasted whole chicken with rosemary and lemon (5 pts) with side of steamed broccoli & garlic (0 pts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...