Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 17 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -1.0 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -29.0 lbs

A slightly bittersweet week for me.  While I may have just missed the 30 lb mark, I did achieve a few other milestones that I’m pretty psyched about:  (1)  I’m now within 10 lbs of the goal number I was forced to put into WW (2)  I tried on my “skinny” pants (which are 4 sizes smaller than where I started) and got them to button (not all that comfortably but they went on!!) (3) I’ve lost 15% of my body weight

I’m really proud of what I’ve accomplished over the last 4 months.  Hard to believe that it’s only taken 4 months for me to get this far but at the same time it feels longer than 4 months that I’ve been cooking and eating this way.  Maybe that’s a good sign that my brain is catching on that this is a lifestyle change and that in order maintain what I’ve worked so hard for I’m going to need to continue to eat like this (or close to it).

Here’s this week’s dinner menu:

Sunday 5/5:   nada.  I stuffed myself with a late lunch at a baby shower I attended so no cooking (and no dinner really) tonight

Monday 5/6:  Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken Thighs (7 pts+) with Garlic Roasted Cauliflower (0 pts+) (this again fell off the menu again last week and we ended up eating out Friday. Oops ;)  Definitely making it tonight)

Tuesday 5/7:  Leftovers (volleyball night)

Wednesday 5/8:  Skinny Chicken Pesto Bake (6 pts+) with Miracle Noodles (0 pts+)

Thursday 5/9:  Spicy Korean Tacos (8 pts+ for 2 tacos) I substituted ½ cup of pre-cooked chicken breast strips for the tofu

Friday 5/3:  Tuscan White Beans with Spinach, Shrimp & Feta (7 pts+)

Saturday 5/4:   Leftovers or take out (Saturdays are crazy between tee ball & birthday parties we have every weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...