Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It works, It works, It works!

 
I can’t believe it, but it actually worked!!  I am officially in love with the GoodNite Lite.  I know, I know, I sound like a commercial for it, but I am truly in awe of how it worked and how easily A has adapted.  I highly recommend it for anyone who is having bedtime/wake up problems with their little ones. We’ve successfully moved A from a 5:15/5:30 wake up to a 6:00 wake up time and in another couple days I’ll start moving him towards 6:30.

Today was Day 6 and our morning ran exactly as if you read it out of the instruction booklet:  A woke up at 5:30 (with a leaky diaper).  We changed him, walked him back to bed and told him to stay in bed until “Moona” changed into a sun.  Then to our surprise, he stayed in bed until 6:00 (a half hour is a loooong time for a toddler).  At 6:00 on the button I heard him say over the monitor, “Mommy, Moona is yellow.  Time to get up.”   

My husband better eat his words when the told me I was crazy for spending $40 on a night light.  Hmmm, it worked didn’t it?!  Best $40 I ever spent.

I am so proud of my little man. 

If you’d like to get your own you can order it directly from the company’s website: The GoodNite Lite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...