Friday, December 3, 2010

GoodNite Lite - Day 2

The score is now:
Goodnite Lite - 2
A - 0

Last night when it was time for bed, A walked into his room, saw the light and said, "hi Moon-a!  The moon is blue Daddy which means it's time for bed!".  Now getting him to sleep is another story, but at least he knew that the light meant it was time for bed.  With the exception of A getting up at 4 and 5am again (for comforting & a diaper leak) I would say this morning was another win.  Both my husband and I were able to get him back to sleep at 4 and 5 am and when he woke up at 5:40 (5 minutes after I set the light for) he immediately yelled out "it's orange Mommy!!!"  Ok, so the sun is more of a yellow color than orange, but he knew what he meant.  When I got into his room I tried to be as excited as I could (for 5:30 am) and reinforce that yes the sun was on and he could now get out of bed.

I'm setting the clock for 5:45 tomorrow…..and hoping there are no 4 am wake ups again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...