Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 21 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -0.2 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -30.6 lbs

It’s hard to believe that I’ve been at this for 5 months.  If one way it feels like forever but in the next breath it feels like I only started a couple weeks ago.  This past week I was pretty bad at tracking my points within the weight watchers app, but instead was doing it in my head.  I didn’t do a half bad job considering I pretty much stayed even for the week.  I guess the last 20 weeks have taught me something after all ;)

Here’s this week’s dinner menu:

Sunday 6/2:   Asparagus Risotto (7 pts+)  I ate it as my main meal, along with a side salad.  For hubby he needed something more so I made him some lamb chops to go along with it.  

Monday 6/3Chicken Marsala (7 pts+) with garlic brussel sprouts & ½ cup long grain wild rice (4 pts+)

Tuesday 6/4Grilled Shrimp Scampi (8 pts+) with side salad (1 pts+ for dressing)

Wednesday 6/5Tandoori Chicken (3 pts+) with ¼ cup quinoa (4 pts+) and mixed vegetables (0 pts+)

Thursday 6/6:  leftovers

Friday 6/7:  Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas (8 pts+) with fat free spicy refried beans (2 pts+)

Saturday 6/8:   Treating myself to takeout 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...