Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Week 23 Results


Pounds Lost this Week:  -1.2 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -31.4 lbs
 
I was a tad lazy this week and didn’t count my points at all.  I guess I’ve either gotten really good at figuring out points in my head and/or portion control has started to become 2nd nature.   I’m hoping it’s the latter since I’ve started to get tired of measuring everything out and have been trying to do things more by eye.  Hopefully this means my eye has become smaller (haha) and I’m measuring out what I should be eating rather than 2x the amount, like most Americans do. 
 
You would think that between losing weight and exercising more I should be feeling so much better and energetic, right?!  Ironically I’ve been exhausted & crabby this past week, to the point that I caught myself nodding off yesterday while at work (NOT good).  It baffles me that once I started getting healthy I kinda started to feel a little worse.  I don’t get it.  It’s not only this week.  I haven’t really felt a ton more energy like I expected.  Maybe I just need to up my vitamin or my protein intake.  Or maybe I’m just having an off week…
 
Here’s this week’s dinner menu:
 
Sunday 6/16:   Father’s Day BBQ
 
Monday 6/17:  Mexican Adobo Rubbed Grilled Pork Tenderloin (4 pts+) with ¾ cup cilantro lime rice (5 pts+)
 
Tuesday 6/18:  Taco Tuesday!  Using ground chicken & whole grain shells (6 pts+) with fat free spicy refried beans (2 pts+)
 
Wednesday 6/19:  Surf & Turf night.  Steamed snow crab legs & grilled marinated London broil (no recipe.  Just some garlic, olive oil & parsley.  Marinate in a bag for a few hours)
 
Thursday 6/20:  leftovers
 
Friday 6/21:  Skinny Baked Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Sauce (7 pts+) and side salad (1 pts+, for dressing)
 
Saturday 6/22:   Baked (or grilled) chicken thighs with dijon & lime (5 pts+), grilled corn on the cob (2 pts+) & side salad (1 pts+, for dressing)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...