Monday, June 10, 2013

Week 22 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  +0.4 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -30.2 lbs

Not exactly the numbers I was hoping for this week, but it could have been worse.  I allowed myself a junk food binge after I was done with my race on Saturday so I’m probably still full of salt.  I should have been taking measurements of myself from the beginning so that I could not only measure pounds lost but also inches lost.  While I haven’t quite lost that many pounds over the last month, I do feel my clothes fitting much looser and even noticed just this week that I need to put my bras on the very last setting because they are too big for my back.

These last few pounds are certainly going to prove to be the most difficult ones but I’m determined to hit the goal that I had set for myself when I signed up for weight watchers years ago.

Here’s this week’s dinner menu:

Sunday 6/9:   Fluke Piccata. (7 pts+) with corn on the cob (2 pts+)  Actual recipe calls for flounder, but hubby went fishing on Saturday and caught fluke which is very similar to flounder so I used those fresh filets instead.  It came out perfect!  

Monday 6/10:  BBQ spare ribs (10 pts+) with sautéed zucchini (0 pts+)

Tuesday 6/11Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables (9 pts+)   

Wednesday 6/12Asian Glazed Drumsticks (5 pts+) with side salad (0 pts+) 

Thursday 6/13:  Going out to dinner for A’s preschool graduation

Friday 6/14:  Leftovers

Saturday 6/15:   no plan.  attending a late day birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...