Monday, June 24, 2013

Week 24 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  +1.0 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -30.4 lbs

This past week was my own fault.  I know what I did wrong. Nothing to blame other than bad choices and very little exercise.  Ever since I hit the 30 lb mark I’ve hit a plateau.  I teeter back & forth on a pound or two, but haven’t made any real progress in weeks.  I need to find my motivation again.  I need something…anything…to get me out of this rut and back into the groove that I was in for so many weeks.  It’s that motivation that is going to get me past these last few pesky pounds and over the finish line.  I know I said that I didn’t have a number goal I was trying to hit, but when I first joined WW they make you put in a number.  I’m only 7 8 pounds away from that number now and it would be a huge sense of accomplishment to hit the number that I set for myself so long ago.

This week’s dinner menu is not all that fantastic.  I’m working from a freezer stash of meat so it’s a hodge-podge of whatever I’ve got on hand.  I had to deal with a medical issue over the weekend (I’m ok) so didn’t get a chance to go food shopping.

Sunday 6/23:   no cooking (attending a graduation party for our niece)

Monday 6/24:   little man requested Chinese (I ordered steamed shrimp & veggies with brown rice to stay light)

Tuesday 6/25Skinny Baked Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Sauce (7 pts+) and side salad (1 pts+, for dressing)  - didn’t get to make this last week

Wednesday 6/26:  leftovers or something quick (have a client meeting in Philly and am getting home late)

Thursday 6/27:  Baked (orgrilled) chicken thighs with dijon & lime (5 pts+), garlic brussel sprouts (0 pts+) & side salad (1 pts+, for dressing) - another one that I didn't get to make last week

Friday 6/28:  baked sole (lightly breaded) with sautéed zucchini  (approx. 8 pts+)

Saturday 6/29:   leftovers (have birthday party & play date during the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...