Monday, May 27, 2013

Week 20 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -3.0 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -30.4 lbs

Not only did I make up for last week’s bad choices, but I finally hit the 30 pound mark!!   I had hovered so close to it at week 18 that I was thinking I was never going to get there after last week’s minor setback.  I put in some major workout time this week between running & a boot camp class I started and I ran my farthest distance to date – 4.14 miles!  I wasn’t planning on running this far, it just kind of happened.  I signed up for a 5k run at work but when I clocked it with my running GPS app, it clocked in at just a little over 4 miles.  It’s possible that my GPS could be slightly off, but my body could tell that it was certainly longer than 5k.  I also improved saw an improvement on my time per mile. 

While it’s great to see the numbers on the scale moving, even if they weren't I can definitely see a change in my body and am seeing more definition and toning coming out.  According to weight watchers, I’m almost to my goal.  And from looking in the mirror I’d have to agree with them.

Here’s this week’s dinner menu (a couple things fell off the menu last week due to some switches so am trying them for this week):

Sunday 5/26:   Nothing fancy.  We BBQ’d on our own.  Veggie burger (no bun) for me and hot dogs for the boys.

Monday 5/27:  Nothing.  Attending a Memorial Day BBQ.

Tuesday 5/28:  Leftovers (going to subway series baseball game)

Wednesday 5/2915 Minute Ginger Shrimp Stir Fry with ½ cup brown rice (10 pts+)  

Thursday 5/30:  Taco Thursday! (using ground turkey & whole grain shells 6 pts+) with fat free spicy refried beans (2 pts+)

Friday 5/31:  Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken with ½ cup brown rice (8 pts+) 

Saturday 6/1:   Nothing.  (Having a girl’s night out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...