Monday, January 7, 2013

Back on the Hamster Wheel

I’m going to go ahead and be cliché and start a diet right after new years. That’s right….I’m getting back on that hamster wheel and going back on weight watchers.  While I don’t believe in new years resolutions (remember) what I do believe in is fitting into my clothes :)  and it pisses me off frustrates me embarrasses me that I’ve allowed myself to gain back almost all of the weight I worked hard to lose last year.

My husband is dieting too (Atkins) so that should help with motivation a bit.  I may pop in a little Jillian Michaels 30 day shred to boot once I get a couple weeks in (she kicks my butt).  But for now I’m going to jump start myself with a little wii fitness and my weekly volleyball games.

Wish me luck….I think I need it this time around ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...