Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Project 365 – Complete!


I DID IT! I completed my project 365!!  I have to admit that there were a few days where it was a challenge to remember to take a picture or to think of something I haven’t taken a picture of 10x already.   It’s pretty cool to look back on all of these pictures and see where this year has taken me.  There are so many little, yet wonderful, things that happen during the year and these pictures help me remember it all.  I’m proud of myself for keeping up with it throughout this year.  Now I just have to make a book with all of the pictures next time I see a good deal online. 
 
Would I do it again?  Absolutely.  I probably will wait another year or two before doing it again, but it was a great and easy way to document my family and our life over the past year.  Maybe in another year I’ll attempt Project Life, but for now I’m giving myself a year off :)
 



 
 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...