Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 2 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -1.4
Pounds Lost to Date:  -8.2
 
This is actually better than I was expecting for this week.  I had a client luncheon on Tuesday and I cheated on Saturday night and had 2 glasses of wine.  I did play volleyball pretty hard on Tuesday night and started doing nightly sit-ups, but I knew it wouldn’t completely make up for the extra points.
 
One of the biggest changes I’ve had to make with this program is meal planning.  While anyone who knows me can tell you that I’m a planner in every sense of the word, but I’ve never been much of a meal planner.  My food shopping typically consists buying a few meats, some veggies and winging it.  The last couple weeks I’ve been planning out my meals the week before and carefully planning my grocery shopping.  I will try and share my weekly menus here for some of my fellow WW'ers who are looking for some recipes to share.

Here’s this week’s menu:

Sunday 1/21Stuffed PortobelloMushrooms (I adapted this recipe which was meant to be an appetizer/snack recipe)

Monday 1/22Chicken braised with apple & pears with garlic brussel sprouts & baked crispy sweet potato fries 

Tuesday 1/23 – leftovers (volleyball night)

Wednesday 1/24Sesame Chicken& Bok Choy stir fry with brown rice

Thursday 1/25Spicy ShrimpSkewers with asparagus

Friday 1/26 – leftover night

Saturday 1/27 – Mango & jalapeño chicken sausage (store bought), baked crispy sweet potato fries and sautéed zucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...