Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 1 Results


Pounds Lost this Week:  -6.8
Pounds Lost to Date:  -6.8

I’m done with my first week back on weight watchers.  While it may be water weight, I’m still pretty psyched for this week’s loss.  Earlier in the week was a bit tough with some pretty rough hunger headaches but once by body started to adjust they went away.  I don’t think I’ve drank as much water in my life as I’ve drank this past week though.  I’ve been attached to my water bottle at work, bringing it with me everywhere and filling it up at least 6x during the day.  It was pretty easy to stay within my daily points and I barely even touched my weekly points this week, which completely surprised me. 

Winter season of volleyball starts this week so that will help give me a little extra exercise boost and hopefully help me keep up this momentum.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...