Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 18: Check In

Pounds Lost this Week:  -0.25
Pounds Lost to Date:  -23.50
Pounds Left to Go:  11.50

I’ve been a bad girl and skipped last week’s weigh in.  Nothing much to report as you can see from my 2 week pitiful result of a whopping quarter of a pound.  Although I’ve been keeping up with my weigh-ins I’ve sort of taken off the last few weeks from WW and tried to just maintain.  After 4 months on WW I was getting a bit tired of carrot sticks and fruit and just needed some junk food!!  However, with the first wedding that we are in only a month away it’s time to get back on the WW wagon full force and try to hit my goal.

So bye-bye carbs and sweets once again and hello my fruits and vegetable friends :)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...