Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 8 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -2.0 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -19.2 lbs

I am very happy to be seeing the scale go down again this week.  I’m soooo very close to 20.  What a tease! Hopefully I can report in next week that I have achieved this milestone.  

While my pants are fitting big on me and I definitely see a change in my face, it doesn’t feel like almost 20 lbs to me.  I certainly need to start toning up now that I’m starting to get into a better place.  With the weather getting warmer, hubby and I have resolved to getting outside more and walking together.  It will be a bit difficult during the week with work, but I’m doing to discipline myself on the weekends.

Here’s this week’s dinner menu.  So far I’d say there have been more hits than misses with what I’ve cooked.  Another bonus that’s come out of this diet is that I’ve sharpened my cooking skills and experimented with some new dishes I’ve never tried before.

Sunday 3/3:  Nothing fancy.  Got a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket & paired it with some salad

Monday 3/4:  Slow cooker beef & broccoli

Tuesday 3/5:  Leftovers (volleyball night)

Wednesday 3/6Spicy basil chicken with brown rice

Thursday 3/7:  Sante Fe Turkey Stuffed Peppers

Friday 3/8Spicy shrimp fried rice

Saturday 3/9:  Birthday Dinner for hubby and I out with our little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...