Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Week 9 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -0.4 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -19.6 lbs

Considering what a bad girl I was this weekend I’m calling this a huge WIN!  I turned thirty um...something this weekend and saved my weekly points for splurging this weekend.  I treated myself to take out Friday night, a few cocktails and to a very nice brunch on Sunday where I had a dessert that was definitely not WW friendly.  I tried not to go too crazy, but I guess it was just enough though to keep me from my average 2 lb loss.  I’m just happy I didn’t gain!  (although, would have been nice to make it over that 20 lb hump)

I am leaving tomorrow to visit my mom in Florida (she’s a snow bird) so no meal plan for this week.  I am going to try and be a good girl on vacation and to squeeze in some exercise in while I’m down there.  They hold yoga on the beach every morning so I’m going to try that out while I’m there.  I packed my work out clothes so if I packed them I have to use them, right?!?  

update:  I re-weighed myself this morning (I couldn’t help myself) and I was down 3 lbs!  I guess I had that much bloat on me from the salt & booze.  Hopefully I can keep that loss until my next weigh after I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...