Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 6 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -3.2 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -16.2 lbs

I’ve made it past the 15 lb mark! Sweet!!  Like I said in a previous post, I’m not counting down to a specific weight number per-say, but if I had to pick a number I would choose to be back to my wedding weight (isn’t that what all dieting married women say?  LOL)  I’ve made it halfway in only 6 weeks so I don’t see why I couldn’t do this.  The only bad thing about my loss this week is that I also lost one of my daily points :(  I have barely been touching my weekly points or activity points that I earn so I’ll be fine and just dip into my weekly points if I go over any day.

Here’s this week’s dinner menu (reusing some of last week’s because I forgot about lent starting & had to edit/substitute after I published last week.

Sunday 2/17Chicken rollitini stuffed with zucchini &mozzarella - this was delicious!!  Definitely going on repeat.

Monday 2/18:  AsianGlazed Drumsticks with zucchini tots

Tuesday 2/19Loaded Baked Sweet Potato

Wednesday 2/20General Tso’s Chicken with brown rice

Thursday 2/21: Leftovers night

Friday 2/22Baked Spaghetti Squash and Cheese

Saturday 2/23:  Girl’s night away (a splurge!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...