Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 4 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -2.0
Pounds Lost to Date:  -11.0

Wohooo!!!  I made it past my first hurdle - 10 pounds!  While I know that I may not lose this much every month, I’m pretty excited to get into double digits.  I don’t have an exact weight number goal in mind (even though WW makes you input something). You also may have noticed I’m not counting down my “pounds to go”.  I’m not thinking that way this time around.  I’m doing this diet to FEEL BETTER about myself and to fit better in my clothes.  Ultimately I’d like to make this a lifestyle change so that I don’t let the pounds creep back on like I did last year….    

Another exciting moment was that a coworker of mine mentioned something to me this morning about my loss.  While I can see some change, I wasn’t in a million years expecting someone else to see it, so it took me by surprise.  It’s only gives me extra incentive to work even harder this week.   

Most of my meal plan last week (along with my appetite) went out the window when I came down with the flu Monday evening.  So I’m repeating some of what I had in my plan for last week since I didn’t get to make anything from Tuesday forward.

Here’s this week’s menu:

Sunday 2/3 – Turkey Chili and Asian Chicken Wings (see this post for recipes)

Monday 2/4Thai Chicken and Pineapple Stir Fry with brown rice 

Tuesday 2/5 – leftovers (volleyball night)

Wednesday 2/6Shirataki Noodles marinara with meatballs

Thursday 2/7 – Chicken & apple sausage (store bought) with sautéed garlic brussel sprouts

Friday 2/8Cilantro lime shrimp with fiesta lime rice

Saturday 2/9Dijon Pork Chops with sautéed squash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...