Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 5 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -2.0
Pounds Lost to Date:  -13.0

Woo hoo!!  2 more down.   I had a couple super hungry days this past week, which was not fun at all.  I ate so much fruit that I was starting to get sick of it!!  Another exciting milestone is that I’m down a pants size.  Yay!!  I had ordered a pair of skinny jeans online and of course just picked my regular size that I’ve been.  When they arrived and I tried them on I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were big.  So I went back to the store and the next size down fit great!  I know I shouldn’t exactly be shopping while I’m dieting but I needed a pair of jeans to go with my new boots :)  Once I’m at my goal size then I’ll hit the stores more.  Oh and the pants I’m wearing today are a pair that I haven’t worn in probably a year!  Yeah baby!!

I’m excited to try out some of the recipes I chose for this week’s menu.  My husband has been eating more of what I’ve been cooking (I’ve been picking a lot of carb conscious ones for him too).  They all sound delish so I can’t wait to try them out!!  Over the last 5 weeks I’ve found quite a few recipes that are going to be going into permanent rotation they came out so good!

Here’s this week’s dinner menu:

Sunday 2/10Beef Barley Soup

Monday 2/11:  leftovers (volleyball night)

Tuesday 2/12Chicken & Mushrooms in garlic white wine sauce with garlic sautéed brussel sprouts

Wednesday 2/13General Tso’s Chicken with brown rice

Thursday 2/14Asian Glazed Drumsticks with zucchini tots

Friday 2/15Thai Fried Rice

Saturday 2/16Chicken rollitini stuffed with zucchini &mozzarella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...