Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What’s Lurking Under My Bed


The question shouldn’t be what is under my bed right now, but rather what ISN’T under my bed right now.  Since we live in a townhouse with next to nothing closet space, no attic and no garage, I’ve had to make every possible available (unseen) space into storage.  So what’s under my bed you ask?  Lots of crap stuff:

-       air mattress
-       shoes
-       luggage
-       my  Wedding Dress & Veil (all boxed up)
-       more shoes
-       serving platters that are used 1-2x a year for big parties/holidays

-       sleeping bag
-       tent
-       covered roasting pan (I kid you not this was the only place to store it)
-       did I mention shoes?

You may be asking, how the heck does that all fit under my bed?  For starters we have a king size bed so that makes for lots of square footage underneath and second, we put bed risers on our bed to lift it up a few inches and give us some extra room. 

I cannot wait for the day that we buy a bigger house and I can have a proper closet (or :::GASP:::  a garage)  to store these things in instead.

This post brought to you by the Working Mommy Wednesday prompt from Julia over at Work, Wife, Mom….Life!   What is under your bed right now?

3 comments:

  1. hahah!
    I have lots of tote and duffel bags under my bed... If i put too much under there the cats just mess with it and knock it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am soooo with you... needing more closet and a garage. i have the most random stuff under my bed too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A roasting pan... and a tent! Wow! That's an impressive set. You can host Thanksgiving, then go camping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...