Saturday, July 23, 2011

Getting a little Wild

It’s been a while since we took a trip to the Bronx Zoo, so last weekend we took A on a spur of the moment outing.  Although it was HOT HOT HOT we went first thing in the morning when they opened and were able to see what we wanted and get out just as it was getting really crowded (and unbearably hot) later in the afternoon.

A’s favorite part of the zoo (and mine too) was the Children’s Zoo.  I had been waiting 3 patient years for him to be old enough to truly enjoy this part of the zoo and this was his first experience through it.  SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!  He had a ball running around checking out all the animals and exhibits.  I have to say I got a little nostalgic taking these pictures as I was remembering being there when I was his age and the pictures I have (somewhere) of myself in these exact same exhibits.



1 comment:

  1. great pictures! he's so photogenic!
    looks like a blast! we haven't been there in ages either, maybe a trip is in order.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...