Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Week 29 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -0? lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -36.0 lbs

I am questioning my weigh in this week because of some things I ate (and drank) over the weekend at birthday parties we attended.  When I weighed in Monday morning the numbers showed a gain of 1.8 lbs.  However, I re-weighed myself this morning and the numbers showed me down .2 lbs from last week…  so I’m calling it a draw. LOL  The next few weeks will be tough to stay on the program as I go through what I’ve dubbed “birthday party mania”.  We have about 8 birthday parties to attend in a matter of 4 weeks! (would have been 9 but I said no to one).  I'm determined though to not let the birthday cake get the better of me!

Here’s this week’s dinner menu. 

Sunday 7/28:   Grilled chicken legs with BBQ sauce (10 pts+) and roasted summer squash (2 pts+)

Monday 7/29:   working late (got pizza)

Tuesday 7/30:  worked late (leftovers)

Wednesday 7/31:  Taco Night!  Tacos using ground chicken & whole grain shells (6 pts+) with fat free spicy refried beans (2 pts+)

Thursday 8/1:  Chicken with Mushrooms & artichokes in garlic white wine sauce (6 pts+) with green beans (0 pts+) and side salad (1 pt+ for dressing)

Friday 8/2:  Beer Marinated Chicken Thighs (9 pts+) with side salad (1 pt+ for dressing)

Saturday 8/3:    no meal plan (attending a party)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...