Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Week 27 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  +0.2 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -32.2 lbs

I skipped last week because we were on vacation and I didn’t have a scale to weigh in on Monday.  So considering this is really a 2 week weigh in and one of those weeks was vacation where I wasn’t following WW at all, I’m considering this a win in my book!   It’s going to be tough, but I need to get back into the WW flow this week.  The heat wave is going to make working out difficult but I can always squeeze in some sit ups and other exercises in the air conditioning ;)

Here’s this week’s dinner menu. 

Sunday 7/14:   no cooking (got home late from vacation)

Monday 7/15:   didn’t end up cooking tonight.  Got pizza instead ;)

Tuesday 7/16:  Taco Tuesday!  Using ground chicken & whole grain shells (6 pts+) with fat free spicy refried beans (2 pts+)

Wednesday 7/17:  Hot dogs & grilled corn on the cob

Thursday 7/18:  Buffalo Turkey Burgers with Blue Cheese Broccoli Slaw (10 pts+)

Friday 7/19:  Grilled Flank Steak with Tomatoes, Red Onion and Balsamic (4 pts+)  with side salad (1 pt+ for dressing)

Saturday 7/20:    Asian Grilled Chicken Thighs (6 pts+)  I used skinless boneless thighs instead of breasts with Asian Cabbage Mango Slaw (2 pts+)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...