Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Week 25 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -2.0 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -32.4 lbs

I feel great about being down this week.  I fully made up for the pound I had gained last week and then some.  Hopefully this is a trend that I can continue.  Although I am leaving for vacation this coming weekend so I am going to try and not let that derail me.  I’m packing my running shoes and already used my running app to map out a 2.5 mile course around the neighborhood where we are staying so that I can keep up with my exercising.   On a positive note I have hit my wedding weight!!  If my dress wasn’t all packaged up in a storage box I would pull that sucker out and wear it.  Ha ha!! 

Here’s this week’s dinner menu.  I’ve already made the first two items below and I can say they both were delicious!  Hubby especially loved the Penne dish.  He already wants me to make it again.

Sunday 6/30:   Grilled Chicken Thighs with Pineapple, Corn and Bell Pepper Relish (6 pts+) with brown wild rice & salad.

Monday 7/1:   leftovers (volleyball night)

Tuesday 7/2:  Penne with Chicken & Spiced Tomato Sauce (6 pts+)  

Wednesday 7/3:  Skinny Meatloaf (5 pts+) with skinny garlic mashed potatoes (5 pts+

Thursday 7/4:   Grilled Citrus Chicken (4 pts+) with grilled squash (0 pts+)

Friday 7/5:  Spicy Basil Chicken (7 pts+) with side salad (1 pts+ for dressing)  

Saturday 7/6:   leftovers (leaving for vacation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...