Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Great Holiday Picture Meltdown

 
We went this morning to have A’s Christmas pictures taken.  You had though I asked him to sit in a pit of snakes the way he reacted.  He refused to sit or even stand and I had to end up playing a game with him to get a semi-half decent picture. Needless to say it wasn’t the most enjoyable photo experience of the past 2 ½ years…..  Oh and Santa, well that was another meltdown in itself.  We didn’t even attempt a picture there….I hightailed it out of Santa’s Workshop real fast.

But I'm glad it's over so that now I can use the couple good pictures we got along with some other ones I've taken to make and order our Christmas cards.  For the first time last year I got our cards through Shutterfly and just loved them.  They have so many designs to choose from and creating them is super easy.

My favorite cards Shutterfly offers is the folded cards.  I’m leaning towards the “Red Snowflakes“ Christmas card for this year, but already I'm finding it hard to choose a design because I love them all.  I also make a photo calendar for each coming year so it's time to get started on creating a new one for 2011. They have some pretty cool photo gifts (like the photo ornaments) that I’m thinking will be great gifts for the grandparents this year.

If you want to get your own 50 free cards go here <---


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...