Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Resolutions


I don’t believe in New Years resolutions, never really have.  I've made them in past years & failed miserably.  There are the cliché resolutions almost everyone makes – loosing weight, spending more time with family, eat healthier, save money, etc.  I hate clichés, so instead I’m making my own type of resolutions.

I resolve to:
1.      eat the remaining holiday cookies & chocolates
2.      blog more
3.      quit my job (and find a better one)
4.      find a scale that more accurately represents the weight I want to be
5.      improve my photography skills & take more pictures

Do you make new years resolutions?  If so let’s hear ‘em!


Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...