Monday, June 6, 2011

My Big Girl Phone

I have never been one to need a fancy phone, but when my husband and I decided a couple weeks ago to ditch our current carrier and switch to a new one I figured what the heck.  I officially joined the technology age and bought an iPhone!!  I also have a blackberry that my job supplies me with, but I only use it for work email (with the exception of bbm) so I have been texting my friends on an ancient relic that had NO internet access.  Yes, can you believe that – no internet access!  LOL

I’ve gone from this ancient thing:

to this:


I am so freggin’ excited and have been playing with it since it arrived on Thursday.  I have installed a few apps so far: FB, WW, Angry Birds and Words with Friends but there are just so many that it’s overwhelming.  

So tell me - what are your must have apps??

2 comments:

  1. I used to have that same 'ancient phone' - I loved it. I still haven't upgraded to a phone with internet; I thought I was doing pretty good to have a touch screen! Enjoy your new conectedness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know UrbanSpoon is a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...