Thursday, August 29, 2013

Week 33 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -0.4 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -36.8 lbs

It’s not much, but at least the scale is going in the right direction.  This week has been a bit crazy at work – as evidenced by my 4 day late posting of my weekly update.  So I haven’t been home much this week to cook dinner.  I did make a meal plan last weekend but it’s sort of been shot down with the curve ball that work threw at me this week.

If I end up with some time the next couple days or over the weekend these are a few ideas I am going to try and whip up:

Grilled Mahi Mahi with Mango Avocado Salsa (8 pts+) 
 
Pork Spare Ribs with Peach Jalapeño sauce (7 pts+)   (adapted from THIS recipe and used ribs instead of pork loin)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...