Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Week 32 Results

Pounds Lost this Week:  -2.2 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -36.4 lbs
 
I’m very happy to see the scale go down this week.  Yay!  Hopefully this isn’t just another yo-yo week and the trend only continues.  I sort of feel like I’m already in maintenance mode already, but I still have another 1.8lbs left to go until I hit the goal weight set for me by weight watchers.  I’m determined to hit that number before I mentally switch into maintenance. 
 
Here’s this week’s dinner menu. 
 
Sunday 8/18:  Italian-StyleBraised Rabbit with roasted onion potatoes (10 pts+ total) 
 
Monday 8/19:  (a repost from last week since we ended up going out last Wednesday.)  Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops (5 pts+) with Cilantro Lime Rice (5 pts+)
 
Tuesday 8/20:  Chicken sausage with broccoli and provolone. (6 pts+)  Served with side salad. (1 pt+ for dressing)
 
Wednesday 8/21:  Naked turkey bruschetta burger (7 pts+) 
 
Thursday 8/22:  Bangin' Grilled Shrimp Skewers with ½ cup brown rice and sautéed zucchini (7 pts+ total)
 
Friday 8/23:  leftovers
 
Saturday 8/24:  leftovers or takeout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...