Thursday, September 12, 2013

Weeks 34 & 35 Results

Pounds Lost these Weeks:  -0.0 lbs
Pounds Lost to Date:  -36.8 lbs

This past month has been a bit of a whirlwind between the craziness at work, the start of Kindergarten and the stress of house hunting (more to come on our move in another post).  I haven’t had much time to post my updates but honestly there hasn’t been much to report.  Last week I was up by 0.4 lbs and this week I was back down by those same 0.4 lbs….so a wash for the 2 weeks.  Considering my high stress level and my poor eating habits over the past 2 weeks I’m shocked I am not actually up higher than this.  While I’m still 1.4 lbs away from my goal I think my brain has switched itself into maintenance mode, which is NOT a good thing.  I am still determined to hit my goal.  I need one week to just go hard core back on the plan and I’m sure I will get rid of that last pesky pound.

I also promise to get back on meal planning next week.  I honestly haven’t had much time to cook the past few weeks so we’ve been winging it with cooking dinners each night.  With fall approaching I have a few soups & stews pinned that I’d like to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...