Sunday, October 9, 2011

Simplifying Family Life

Almost a year ago I attended the Working Mother Media Worklife Conference since I am the co-leader of the Working Parents Network at my company.  While at the conference I picked up a TON of information and pamphlets.  My intention was when I got back from the conference to sort through them to see if there was anything useful for me that could help in balancing my daily workload. Well…. 

---- insert busy life here and a sprinkle of forgetfulness ---- 

9 months later as I was cleaning out a drawer in my desk at work I came across these pamphlets and picked up one in particular that caught my eye – Cozi Family Calendar.  This may not be a new site to many of you, but to me I had never heard of it before.  Cozi has a lot of functions - it’s a calendar, to-do list, meal planning organizer, family journal, and more.  Events can be coded by family member and best of all….it’s FREE!  What I liked best is that you can synch it between all of your computers, phones & tablets in the family so everyone always knows what is on the calendar for the coming week.  Gone are the days of hearing from my husband, “I made plans to do xyz because I didn’t think we had plans this weekend.”  Now we both get an email at the beginning of the week with our appointments/events for the week and a text reminder the day before each of our appointments.

We’ve been using Cozi for the past few months and I find it much easier to keep track of our appointments.  For example, rather than waiting until I get home to write down on our calendar a new appointment, I can enter it from my phone as I schedule it and it’s automatically entered into our family calendar.. It’s perfect for keeping our busy family organized!



Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Cozi and have received no compensation for this post...just something I found helpful and wanted to pass along. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...