Sunday, September 25, 2011

Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da ….BATMAN!

We have entered the stage of super heros.  Batman is my son’s newest obsession.  He still loves Thomas & Buzz Lightyear, but Batman has quickly become a 3rd favorite.  We introduced him to the 1960’s Batman TV show with Adam West and he is in love with it!  His favorite part is during the fight scenes when the big words come flying across the screen….. “BAM!”….“KAPOW!”….”BONK!”.  He just laughs and laughs.


Since everything is batman, guess what A wants to be for Halloween?  Yup, you guessed it.  I thought for sure he would have picked Buzz Lightyear but he’s been adamant for weeks now that he wants this one:


He’s also started his Christmas list early.  He is writing his letter to Santa asking for these:






I can’t wait to see how cute he looks in his batman costume.  He had also asked told me that I should be batgirl or catwoman for Halloween….so I might just have to throw some cat ears on for trick or treating.

Batman to the rescue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...